With staff dedicated to a multi-disciplinary approach to problem solving, we can help solve or guide you toward solving complex environmental challenges. We specialize in stormwater, soil and groundwater contamination, Phase 1 and Phase 2 Assessments, APCD Assistance, hazardous waste management, CERS Assistance, and BMP selection, installation, monitoring, and maintenance.
Pacific Ridgeline’s main office is located in Ventura, California and primarily serves Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo, Orange, San Diego, and Monterey Counties.
Our diverse portfolio includes clients in the industrial, agricultural, commercial/residential, construction, and energy sectors.
Our diverse list of services include specialties in water, air & soil quality, hazardous waste management, environmental due diligence, and mapping.
With the following licenses, degrees, specialists on staff, we have the technical capability and expertise to handle diverse client needs and achieve tangible results.
- General Engineering Contractor Class A, License No. 1019153
- California Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- California Licensed Professional Geologist (PG)
- Certified Professional in Stormwater Quality (CPSWQ)
- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- Industrial General Permit Qualified Industrial Stormwater Practitioner (QISP)